- Tomato – 4 big size
- Onion – 1 medium size (chopped finely. Optional)
- Garlic – 2 to 3 pods (chopped finely)
- Fresh cream – 2 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 1 to 2 tablespoon
- Bay leaf – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – adjust according to your taste
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread – 2 slices
- Make small cross at the bottom of all tomatoes.
2. Boil these tomatoes in hot water for 10 – 15 minutes. (until the skin leaves from it).
3. Remove tomatoes from hot water. Peel the skin and cut roughly.
4. Grind the roughly cut tomatoes to paste in mixer grinder.
5. Mix cornflour and 1/4 cup of water to make it a thin syrup. Keep it aside.
6. Heat wok and add butter to it. Allow it to melt. Fry bay leaf in melted butter.
7. Add chopped garlic and onion. Fry it well. If you don’t want the garlic pieces in the soup you can grind it with the tomatoes.
8. Add the tomato pulp to it. And add some water to make it thin in consistency.
9. Add pepper powder, salt and sugar to it. These can be adjusted according to your taste.
10. Four to five minutes after the tomato mixture boils add the corn flour water mixture to it.
11. Allow it to boil until you get the soup consistency. Add cream to it at this stage. Mix it well and switch off the flame. (remove the bay leaf from the soup now)
12. Now melt some butter in a pan. Cut the bread pieces into cubes and fry it well. Keep it aside.
13. Now serve the soup in a bowl with some fried bread pieces and cream over it.
This soup will be the best choice during rainy days ⛈☔