This cumin chicken is a simplest and bachelors recipe. You can cook this dish, with the basic ingredients, you have in home. And this is the best combination for, rasam sadham, sambar sadham, curd rice, and all type of biriyanis. Vegetarians can try with the combo of potato and mushroom. And with mock mutton, mock chicken, soya chunks also. Try and enjoy this cumin chicken 🙂
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Garlic – 6 to 7 pods (grind it to paste)
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon (instead of chili powder you can add, grinded dry chili paste also. It gives excellent flavor)
- Cumin powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoon (I used olive oil here. You can use any vegetable oil)
Heat oil in a kadai or pan.
2. Add chicken to it. Saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add chili powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well. Saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic paste to it and give it a mix. Wait until chicken leave its own juice.
5. Add 1/4 (required amount of water to cook) cup of water to it. Close the kadai with lid. Cook until it becomes tender, juicy and all masala gets coated to the chicken.
Cumin chicken is ready 🙂