- Potato (cut into slices) – 4 (medium size)
- Chili powder (Home made kuzhambhu milagai thool (curry chili powder)– 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 4 to 5 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Green chili – 2 nos
- Garlic – 11 to 12 pods
- Onion – 1/2 (medium size)
- Coriander leaves – Just for flavor
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add potato slices in oil and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add salt and turmeric powder. Saute and close the kadai with lid. Let it cook until its half cooked.
3. Add the grinded masala, chili powder, coriander powder to it. Saute well.
4. Let it cook until the masala gets coated to the potato.
Potato Chops is ready. You can serve it with sambar sadham, rasam sadham, Curd rice. 🙂