- Cauliflower – 1 (medium size flower)
- Besan flour – 4 to 5 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 4 to 5 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder – 1 1/2 teaspoon (you can instead add lemon juice or vinegar or curd. The choice is yours)
- Salt – to taste
- Chili powder – 2 1/2 teaspoon (adjust according to your taste)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
1. Cut cauliflower into small pieces (not too small). Clean them in turmeric + salt water for few minutes. (This is to wash away the small insects inside cauliflower). And drain it completely.
2. Add the drained cauliflower into a container and add ginger garlic paste.
3. Add chili powder, dry mango powder, garam masala powder, corn flour, besan flour, rice flour and salt to it.
4. Mix it well. Marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
5. Heat some oil in kadai to fry cauliflower.
6. When oil get heated to right temperature, add cauliflower pieces one by one into oil.
7. When the colour changes to light golden brown colour turn the cauliflower to other side.
8. When it is cooked, remove the fried cauliflower from oil. Repeat the same process for the remaining cauliflower.
Gobi 65 is ready to taste 😍🖒