- Chepangkizhanghu – 1/2 kg
- Salt – to taste
- Chilli powder – 3 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – for frying
- Boil chepangkizhanghu in cooker for 5 to 10 min. Don’t over cook the chepangkizhanghu, because it will become very soft and mushy. So you will not able to cut and cook them properly.
2. Peel the skin and cut into your desired shape.
3. Add salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder to it. Mix it well. Let them marinade for 10 to 15 min.
4. Heat oil for frying. Once oil is heated to the right temperature, add the marinated chepangkizhanghu into oil. Fry them well. Repeat this process for the remaining chepankizhanghu also.
Wonderful Chepangkizhanghu Fry is ready. Enjoy it with your favourite variety rice 😍😍