This palkova is pretty easy to make. I tried to make palkova many times but it was all failure 😕. I was thinking to make an easy sweet, for deepavali and when I came across a cooking video, I got a clue to make this instant palkova. I tried and it came out really well 👌. It took me 15 min only. So I thought to share my instant palkova with you people. Try this palkova in your home as one of the deepavali sweet 😍. I wish you all a very happy and safe deepavali 😊💥
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 250 gm
- Full cream condensed milk – 220 ml (Adjust according to your taste. Because I love less sugar in sweets)
- Cardamom powder or essence – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped nuts – 1 tablespoon (you can add whatever nuts you like. I added only almonds)
- Crumble your paneer cubes using mixer grinder.
2. Add the crumbled paneer to a non stick kadai or pan.
3. Add condensed milk to it.
4. Mix it well. And it will become thin in consistency now.
5. Stir it for few minutes. It will start to thicken now. I added 2 tablespoon sugar at this stage. Because while I tasted it, I felt I need little more sugar.
6. After 1 minute, add ghee and cardamom powder or essence to it.
7. Stir for few more minutes. It will start to leave its sides. Add chopped nuts to it.
8. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes. It will start to roll like a ball and will not stick to the pan. At this stage switch off the stove.
9. Now transfer the palkova into a greased pan. Let it cool down.
10. Then cut it into pieces and serve them.
Instant palkova is ready now 🙂 🙂