- Chicken – 250 gm
- Onion – 1 (medium size)
- Garlic – 5 to 6 pods
- Ginger – 2 inch size
- Dry red chilli – 5 nos
- Oil – 1 to 2 tablespoon
- Turmeic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – as required
- Bay leaf – 2 small
- Cloves – 3 to 4 pods
- Cinnamon – 2 pieces of 1 inch stick
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves – 2 sprigs (chopped)
1. Grind onion, garlic, ginger, dry red chilli to a fine paste.
2. Add the grinded paste,salt and turmeric powder to the chicken.
3. Add bayleaf, cinnamon, cloves.
4. Add oil to the chicken mixture.
5. Mix it well and keep it aside for half an hour to marinate well.
6. After half an hour add the marinated chicken in a kadai.
7. Add half cup of water to the chicken mixture. Cover it with lid.
8. Cook the chicken until it becomes soft. Add curry leaves and coriander leaves.
9. Cook until all masala get coated to the chicken and become dry.
Chicken chukka is ready. This gives excellent taste. And it goes well with sambar sadham, rasam sadham, curd rice, veg biriyani, Fried rice, pulav, etc. Enjoy 😎😍