Chicken salad sandwich is one of the easiest and tastiest dish 😍. It can be made in no time. Crunchier raw veggies, add more taste to sandwich. You can pack this sandwich for your kids lunch pack 👦👧. Try & your kids definitely love it .
Serves – 4 to 5
Instead of mayonnaise can use fresh cream also.
- Chicken breast (boneless and cut into thin strips) – 200 gm (you can use left over cooked chicken also)
- Bread of your choice – 1 packet (cut the brownish part in sides of the bread)
- Iceberg lettuce or cabbage (chopped or cut into your desired size) – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 (medium size)
- Tomato – 1/2 (deseeded)
- Mayonnaise – 1 to 2 tablespoon (depends upon your taste)
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Chili powder (Home made kuzhambhu milagai thool (curry chili powder) – 1 to 2 teaspoon
1. Add all the veggies and mayonnaise into a bowl. And keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan or kadai.
3. Add salt and chili powder in the oil. Frying chili powder and salt in oil gives more flavor.
4. Add boneless chicken pieces into it. Stir and close the pan with a lid.
5. Let it cook in its own juice, until it cooks well and becomes dry.
6. Add cooked chicken to the veggie mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Spread the chicken veggie mixture over a bread slice. Place one bread slice over it. Cut the stuffed bread into two and serve with ketchup.